Thank you for visiting this page. Your Views - Survey - Data Update
BUT FIRSTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US WITH TESCOS, THEY GAVE US £1000 TO SPEND ON OUR COMMUNITY, PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND IT ON
We have a terrible time trying to communicate all the wonderful things that the Friends have helped with in the past year, PLEASE CONSIDER GETTING INVOLVED. It's your area, you do not need to be a member to volunteer.
1. Gate locking team
2. Regular Litter Picking
3. FREE Wildlife adventures for children and young people
4. Several FREE summer events
5. Crime and antisocial behaviour group
6. Connecting up with other local groups
7. Opened discussions with the Council
Starting build a Harrow Nature Heroes group in conjunction with harrowparks Forum and Simon Braidman
- 8. Started to work with local schools encouraging them to use and care for the grounds
- 9 Connected with local cub and scout groups
10. Holding regular well attended meetings
11. Enjoyed several Breakfast Not in Bed @10 Sunday mornings
Plus much more. We regularly get comments about how good OUR/YOUR park is and feels.
The goals of this page are two fold:
Section 1: We are updating our mailing lists after some people said they did not get emails or communications from us (Sorry those people)
Please complete the first section to help us update our information.
Section 2: The Friends are made up of many different people, different ideas and different goals, so we decided ask what you want for the coming year from the Friends and usage of Harrow Weald Recreation Ground which is YOUR/OUR our local space.