Why do you keep seeing this picture? Please see our announcement.
Below are some suggested activities we are hoping to start from July/August/Sept 2019.
Maybe this is not for you? Do you have a community activity you would like to see?
Do you want to run an activity? let us know.
The form below will help us to plan, please add as much information as you can.
Learning to Make Bread, Come and join us our monthly bread baking group
- You will learn new ways to cook, new ideas and share your skills with others.
- Location: Harrow Weald Recreation Ground
- Cost: very very low it's about the fun of the time
- Time: 2 Hours
- Day: Will be decided on popularity
- Frequency: Either weekly biweekly or monthly
We exist not to sit in the park and have a cup of tea alone, but to encourage YOU THE READER to come and join us so we can drink tea together and chat.
On the bottom of all pages is a voting system, which is designed as one of the many ways to let us know how we are doing and where we can improve.
Please consider: Voting or rate any or the pages you like or dislike it's just a click away and will help us to plan another day (Thank you in advance)