The friends are a local group that are in the process of transforming from a local friends group looking after Harrow Weald Recreation Ground into a registered charity in preparation for the arrival of a new community hub being build.
You’re donations are used for the various activities The Friends undertake.
Over the coming weeks and months we hold a range of activities which are not always profitable in money terms but are highly beneficial and valuable in relation to getting the community together have some fun and helping to get to know your local community.
How donations help.
- Purchase of garden tools.
- Organising educational and interesting outdoor related talks.
- making contact with isolated people and encouraging them to come to party central for a cup of tea and cake.
- Help local groups using the grounds.
- Pay for notices.
- Other park related needs
Over the coming year The Friends have an ambitious set of plans to liven up Harrow Weald Recreation Ground with healthy and fun activities. Business donations will be used for the more expensive goals we have set out in our five year plan.
Your donation will be used for:
“No one is useless in this world" Donations lightens the burdens of anothers!
- Adding News games tables for old people and young people to play chess, draughts, shesh pesh, whatever they like so long as they are enjoying themselves.
- Funding for newly acquired Tiny building being built for us by Harrow Council
- Funding for our social enterprise ambitions.
- Funding for park furniture.
- Funding for events.
Donate to The Friends Of Harrow Weald Recreation Ground
We appreciate all donations
Thank you in advance.
In Mid 2019, Harrow Weald Recreation Ground will be opening a brand new community space.
See the projects your donations will support: (Click here to see projects)
Are you a business? We have a number of interesting partnership opportunities, click here to find out more