The Harrow Weald Recreation Ground Treasure hunt (with a great prize)
This is a painting has been seen, loved and enjoyed by many, but who painted it?
We spent some time asking locals how long its been there and most people just said they have been here x number of years and it's always been there!
SO, WE DECIDED TO FIND OUT WHEN IT WAS PAINTED AND BY WHO?
This painting wonderfully captures the very essence of a park, has been here at least 20 years from what we have so far found out.
It is imperative to find out who painted this as soon as possible as there is a looming black hole of Yes Minister and Fawlty Towers type scenario circulating around it.
Rules of competition:
- Ask 6 people if they know this picture or maybe who painted it
- PLEASE SHARE THIS AS FAR AND WIDE AS YOU CAN...............
- 2 years FREE membership to The Friends of Harrow Weald Recreation Ground
- 16 cups of tea or coffee at our new club house (to be announced) and a home made cake
- The person that directs us to the painter.