Canvas Jungle scene
- On 11th May 2019 an exciting art event, Art for Park’s Sake, which was hosted by The Friends of the Park, took place in Harrow Weald Recreation Ground (known locally as Boxtree Park). Among the activities taking place, the local community were welcomed to add their own touches to some well-known paintings, which were outlined on the canvases by several local artists.
- Cheryl Gould, the President of Harrow Arts Society, was in attendance and commented: “We encourage people to have a go and paint, whether it is something they have tried before or not. It can help children and young people and is so much fun”.
- The result of the community’s efforts is what you can now see hanging here in the Parklife Café. It certainly was fun and produced some lovely artwork which we hope you will enjoy.
“Local artist Roy Rogers created the basis for this lively jungle painting, based on the work of Henri Rousseau. Our friends of all ages in the local community let their imagination run as wild as the jungle and added their own versions of the wildlife and plants.”
£89.00 – £289.00
Add a bold statement piece to any room with this framed poster. Printed on quality, thick, matte paper.
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 21×30cm posters are size A4